|Savage Runs First Due Chimney Fire|
|By Lt. Hardesty|
|February 27, 2019|
On Wednesday at around 1930 hours, Truck 6, Engine 61 and Paramedic 65 were alerted to the 8300 block of Woodward Street for a dwelling fire. Units arrived to find fire showing from the chimney of a house. Engine 61 and Truck 6 quickly extinguished the fire and helped prevent damage to the home. The fire was knocked within 10 minutes of arrival. Crews remained on the scene for approximately an hour to remove the burned debris from the home.